Both of these tea tree products are exclusive to The Body Shop and do similar jobs when it comes to cleaning the face. They’re not too harsh on the skin and get rid of blemishes. However, it is important to cleanse, tone and moisturise after to restore moisture and to prevent the reappearance of blemishes. I have been using the Squeaky Clean Facial Scrub for years now and it has always worked wonders but I’ve always been curious and dubious about the 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub and Mask because it looked like it did the exact same job. The Squeaky Clean Facial Scrub is £7.50 whereas the 3-in1 Wash, Scrub, Mask is £8.50.
Although these products are pretty much indistinguishable there are some very tiny differences within them:
- The 3-in1 Wash, Scrub, Mask is 125ml, making in 25ml bigger than Facial Scrub
- The Wash, Scrub, Mask is therefore more expensive than the facial scrub but only by £1
- The 3-in-1 is an all rounder because it has more than one use
- you do not have to buy a face mask as well if you’re looking for one
- It washes and exfoliates
- The consistency of the 3-in-1 is thicker and contains less moisture
- They both
- clean the skin very well leaving in fresh
- help to calm down the skin after a long day
- last for a long time because a little go’s a long way
- have tea tree oil within them from the foothills of Mount Kenya
So which one? One of them or both?
If you are into winding down and using face masks frequently, I would suggest the Tea Tree 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub, Mask because if you’re feeling lazy and just want to clean your face in the morning or before bed this is the one for you. Also, if you change your mind during the application of this product, you can just leave it on as a face mask.
On the other hand, if you’re just looking for something exfoliating and to just do a good job at cleaning your face, the Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Facial Scrub is for you.