I have recently started to get back into make-up as an attempt to incorporate into my everyday life and this is one of the first products I bought: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation. The colour is Espresso 10. It is £32.50 and it is for normal to oily skin types. On the other hand I would not advise if you have oily skin as it can make your face look extra shiny. It also contains Shea butter which allows the skin to feel hydrated though out the day.
- Looks completely natural
- Thin liquid
- Smooth finish
- Long Wear
- Easy to remove
- Does not settle into pores or lines
- 19 colours available, from pale to dark skin
- Suitable for all races
- Gives a shiny and dewy finish (could be considered as a con)
- Experience some separation thus sometimes water was coming when first released from container
- Must shake before use
- If you have oily skin, your skin may appear to be more oily than it actually is
Overall, this is a great foundation. It is easy and quick to apply and remove and a lot is not needed for full coverage too. It is a quality product and worth the money. I will be buying it again in the future but I would like to try other foundations too.